For years we’ve been hearing whispers that America is intentionally being dumbed down by the 1% who run the planet. If true, whisper time is over. One look at the news on any day at all the stupid shit happening in DC makes it painfully obvious that the dystopian film “Idiocracy” is coming true a lot sooner than 500 years from now.
The President Camacho for this global dumbing down that America leads with a passion formerly reserved for the space race? Who else?
Hey, don’t take my word for about Mr.-I-Herby-Demand-the-DOJ-Investigate-the-Meuler-Investigate’s idocracy., Rex Tillerson aptly, Rex described Trump “a fucking moron.” Lucky for him, Rex lost his job because Trump runs the executive branch like THE APPRENTICE.
Old saying in the Chicago corporate world I grew up in: First-rate people hire first-rate people. Second-rate people hire third-rate people. Exhibit A of a third-rate hire by our second rate president? Saccharin idiot, Education Secretary Besty Devos. Her mission to dumb down our schools is as transparent as her fake smile.
Stupid Trump shit goes on daily that infuriates the left, which in turn agitates the right into hating the left for seeing what they don’t see due to their current stupor of a steady diet of the real fake news on Fox & Friends. This generates a negative feedback loop that is rocket fueled by social media, 4AM Distracter In Chief Tweets, Russian trolls, yes, they are still giving America a taste of its own destabilizing foreign powers medicine, all reported ad nauseam by the Trump crazed 24/7 news cycle.
Talk about disturbing to one’s peace of mind! But, ah, my theory, gained by a lot of reading, watching news and meditation, is that none of this stupid shit is accidental. So why is all the Trump fueled anger mongering?
Back to the 1% who are aware that numerous scientific studies have shown human beings lose 10-15 IQ points when angry. Hello dumbing down of the people by the elite using Trump as their champion of dumb!
Now, that you’ve been clued into secret agenda of the elite using Trump as a wet nurse to birth a race of fools – assuming you believe my theory, which dawned on me in yoga meditation BTW – please turn your back on Trump’s 7-year-old temper tantrums until it’s time to vote. Let’s drive the bad guys nuts with our intelligent indifference.
Meanwhile, as we wait to vote in fall of 2018 and again in 2020, here are some great tips from PSYCHOLOGY TODAY’s a 2011 article, one of the sources researched for this blog post to help you stay cool, and therefore smart. The article, worth your read, talks in detail about anger’s draining effect on IQ.
How to Counteract the Brain Freeze and Gain back your IQ Points – Source PSYCHOLOGY TODAY
1. Give your brain a recess. Think of young kids in school, when the bell rings for recess. They yell and scream with free time. Your mind needs a recess to wander in an unstructured a manner. Often in this recess an idea or solution may emerge to an issue you have been dealing with.
2. Turn off the TV or radio if you aren’t consciously wanting to get news or entertainment. This is so you don’t burn critical brain resources by stimulating a fear response without knowing it.
3. Seed your Unconscious. Give your unconscious instructions to work on an issue in the background as you focus on something else.
4. Clear the deck. Focus on something else for awhile or talk to a friend who is positive to change your sense of overwhelm. Allow the prefrontal cortex and your working memory to recharge.
5. Practice a mindfulness exercise. Focus on your breathing or really stay focused on what you are doing in the moment. Feel your body in space as you sit or move. Meditation, yoga, walking or a massage are ways to allow the prefrontal cortex to recharge gain your IQ points back.
Meditation has the power shape our scary reality into something more pleasant and equitable for humanity. Be smart. Trump’s not worthy of your attention.